Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Teaser Tuesday: Rebecca Maizel's Infinite Days


Author: Rebecca Maizel
Author's Blog: http://rebeccamaizel.blogspot.com/
Title: Infinite Days 
Published: 2010

Description from the back of the book:
"'Throughout all my histories, I found no one I loved more than you...no one.'
Those were some of Rhode's last words to me. The last time he would pronounce his love. The last time I would see his face. 
It was the first time in 592 years I could take a breath. Lay in the sun. Taste. Rhode sacrificed himself so I, Lenah Beaudonte, could be human again. So I could stop the blood lust.
I never expected to fall in love with someone who wasn't Rhode. But Justin was...daring. Exciting. More beautiful than I could dream. I never expected to be sixteen again...but then, I never expected my past to come back and haunt me.


Teaser: 

"A vampire in love can communicate with his mate telepathically, though Vicken's connection should have been severed with my transformation."

I read Infinite Days when it was first released and it is amazing. Learning and experiencing life through Lenah's eyes was so fun and enlightening. I felt sympathy for her at times and thought she seemed so real and down-to-earth. The ending was phenomenal. It leaves off on a slight cliff-hanger which tends to bother me, but I liked this one. I think everyone should read this book. As usual please tell me about your own teases and tell me what you think about this book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment about this post or whatever :)
Thanks for reading and commenting.