Friday, April 12, 2013

New Things Coming Up

Some new things coming up: 
So I will be starting some other things besides just reviews. I will be doing Teaser Tuesdays every Tuesday where I will pick a book from my bookshelf, or kindle, open to a random page and quote something from that page. I will do this so you can learn about new books and hopefully you can find some you like. Also, you can respond back to me with a book you think I might like.

I will also be doing a To Be Read pile every Sunday. I get new books all the time (I have a slight addiction to buying them) and I will tell you all of the new ones I have gotten. Again, you can always suggest new books to read or anything you want. Feel free to talk back to me, I'm here to listen.

Talk to you later. Bye bye



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment about this post or whatever :)
Thanks for reading and commenting.