Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Teaser Tuesday: Jaclyn Dolamore's Magic Under Stone

Today's teaser is Jaclyn Dolamore's Magic Under Stone. This is the sequel to her novel Magic Under Stone. I read the first book two years ago and just never picked up the sequel but here it is. I definitely will be reading this book this week because I really loved the first one. I borrowed this book from my art teacher as she is the author's aunt. Jaclyn Dolamore visited my school two years ago and I was fortunate enough to get a copy of Magic Under Glass signed by her.


So the description from the inside cover is:
      "For Nimira, awakening Erris from the spell that trapped him in clockwork form was only the beginning. Now she is determined to see her beloved fairy prince restored to his flesh-and-blood self...and perhaps to the throne. But in their search for a spell to aid their cause they stumble upon a secret--another member of the lost royal family, whose existence has been kept hidden from the human and fairy worlds alike. Pursued by an assassin from within the fairy world, and with the smoldering embers of an age-old battle between humans and fairies about to reignite, Nimira must confront an impossible truth: that the only way to free the man she loves may be to entrust him to the very enemy who is hunting him.
       Jaclyn Dolamore reunites fairies, sorcerers, and star-crossed lovers for a captivating happily-ever-after quest that will satisfy the hopeless romantic in every reader."


"If Erris asked me to be his queen, I would say yes and manage it somehow."

Without reding this whole book I can already tell that this is my favorite line. I love romanc novels and I really liked the romantic aspect that the first novel had. I might need to reread the first one as it has been a while but this novel is definitely getting read this week. 

As usual please feel free to comment and let me know what you think. Or you can give your own teases, I love hearing about new books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment about this post or whatever :)
Thanks for reading and commenting.