Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week...
- Describe one of your reading habits.
- Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you choose that/those book(s).
- What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
- Tell us what you're reading right now – what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren't) enjoying.
- Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
- Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books – let's hear it, then!
My Reading Habits:
Something I think is weird about the way that I read is that I cannot read a book slowly. I have tried many times to stretch out a book just so that I can savor it and enjoy it for a longer period of time but I just can't. I also get irritated if I cannot read a book from start to finish in one sitting. I usually will read books from beginning to end so I don't like it when I am interrupted or I have to go do something else. So this especially annoys me now because I am in college and I have to balance reading and blogging with studying and school work.
I think it is strange that I cannot read a book slowly but I think it can also be a good thing because I become captivated by the story and cannot put it down. But I cannot do this for nonfiction or books that I have no interest in. Those take me a long time to finish.
Please leave a comment about your Musing Monday or comment on mine. Happy Monday :)