Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week...
- Describe one of your reading habits.
- Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you choose that/those book(s).
- What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
- Tell us what you're reading right now – what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren't) enjoying.
- Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
- Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books – let's hear it, then!
A book that I am about to begin is Scarlet. It is the second of the
Lunar Chronicles. I absolutely loved Cinder so I am definitely looking forward to
this novel and I hope that I enjoy it.
Share your Musing Mondays with me and let me know what you think of Scarlet and Cinder.