Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week...
- Describe one of your reading habits.
- Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you choose that/those book(s).
- What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
- Tell us what you're reading right now – what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren't) enjoying.
- Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
- Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books – let's hear it, then!
Right now I am desperate to get my hands on Thankless in Death by J.D. Robb. It is the latest in her Eve Dallas series, 38th full length novel, 46th if you count novellas. It will is set to be released Sept. 17 so I don't have much longer to wait. J.D. Robb/Nora Roberts is probably my favorite author. I have read almost every novel that Nora Roberts as written and that is in upwards of 100.
Share your Musing Mondays with me and tell me if Thankless in Death is on your TBR list.