Thursday, July 4, 2013

My Review of Tina Folsom's Oliver's Hunger

This week I am honored to be apart of GraveTells' IndiePendence Week. I did a guest review of Tina Folsom's Oliver's Hunger. Please go check it out on GraveTells.

Here is a sneak peek: Oliver’s Hunger was a great read for me because of the action and romance between Oliver and Ursula. I think that Ursula was a perfect match for Oliver in that she is able to comfort him and care for him in ways that his vampire family are unable. I have always loved Tina Folsom’s books and the Scanguards Vampire series especially. I would definitely recommend this book to anyone who loves vampires and romance.

GraveTells Indie-Pendence Week Celebration 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment about this post or whatever :)
Thanks for reading and commenting.