Wednesday, July 24, 2013

July 24 WWW


To play along just answer the following 3 questions:

1) What are you currently reading?
2) What did you recently finish reading?
3) What do you think you'll read next?

_________________________________________________________________________________


1) I am currently reading Larry Rodness' Perverse. 
I am not sure how I feel yet.


2) I just finished Nola Sarina's Jaded Touch yesterday. 
It was really interesting. I loved it.



3) I think I will be reading Moonlight Bleu next.


Let me know if you have read any of these books and share your WWW.

1 comment:

  1. Happy reading! :)
    Here is my WWW - http://dreamzandclouds.wordpress.com/2013/07/24/www-wednesday-24072013-vol-5/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment about this post or whatever :)
Thanks for reading and commenting.