Wednesday, July 17, 2013

July 17 WWW


To play along, just answer the following three questions...
  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you'll read next?
_________________________________________________________________________________
What are you currently reading? I am readingVigilante Nights 
and right now I find it intense.


What did you recently finish reading? I recently finished The Mating Call. 
It wasn't the greatest book I've read.


What do you think you'll read next? I think the next book I will be reading is Jaded Touch.
It is a sequel to Gilded Destiny which I loved so hopefully this will be just as good.


Leave a comment with your WWW Wednesday or if you have ever read any of these books. :) Happy Wednesday.

2 comments:

  1. LOL, yeah, it doesn't look like the greatest book, either.

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2013/07/www-wednesdays.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cover on Jaded touch. I haven't heard of this series but will definitely check it out. Here is my WWW http://cynthia2729.wordpress.com/2013/07/17/www-wednesdays-july-17/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment about this post or whatever :)
Thanks for reading and commenting.