Friday, July 19, 2013

Feature & Follow 7/19


Feature & Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.

This week's question is... Book Vacay: Where is the best destination reading spot for you? (Where do you like to go to read other than your home?)

Answer: I like to read in bookstores and cafes like Starbucks. Actually I can read anywhere but in bookstores I can get more books and in Starbucks I can get coffee and lemon cake :) 


Let me know your favorite place to read below.


5 comments:

  1. Cool blog!

    I like to read in coffee shops too! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I'm a new follower via bloglovin & GFC

    Dee @ Dee's Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute name I am following you from the hop. Would love a follw back via GFC http://bsreviewers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never read in a coffee shop mostly because I usually just get my drink and leave, I'm going to have to take a seat, relax and read next time.

    New follower via Bloglovin & GFC

    Kanettra@ Reader-Writer-Auth0r

    ReplyDelete
  4. My boyfriend doesn't like lemon cake. I think it's the sorest spot in our relationship.
    How can you not like lemon cake?! It's so objectively delicious! And don't even get me started on his distaste for gingerbread...

    Good thing he's cute otherwise ;)

    Enjoyed your answer to the FF!
    Here's mine if you feel like checkin' it out:
    http://thepookapicks.wordpress.com/2013/07/20/feature-follow-friday-4/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoy reading in Starbucks too. I just put on my headphones, get a comfy chair and immerse in my book. I especially love it in the winter time. :-) Thanks for stopping by my FF. New Bloglovin follower

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment about this post or whatever :)
Thanks for reading and commenting.