Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week...
- Describe one of your reading habits.
- Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you choose that/those book(s).
- What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
- Tell us what you're reading right now – what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren't) enjoying.
- Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
- Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books – let's hear it, then!
A book that I just finished last night is Wild Hyacinthe by Nola Sarina and Emily Faith. I really enjoyed that novel because it was about an incubus' struggle to deal with needs when he finds a woman he can actually love. I thought the novel was a little short but that could be because I just wanted more of the story. I have read several of Nola Sarina's books in the past and have always enjoyed them so I wasn't surprised I liked this one too. I was also interested to see her collaborate with another author and now that I have I need to see more from Emily Faith.
My review of Wild Hyacinthe will be posted on Wednesday 11/6 if you want to check it out.
Please leave a comment and share your Musing Mondays. Happy Monday.