So I am happy and proud to say that Once Upon a Coffin has been nominated for the Liebster Award. I want to say a massive thank you to Alicia the Awesome from Awesome Book Assessment for the nomination. The Liebster Award is given to blogs who have less than 200 followers. Also liebster means "nicest," "dearest," "sweetest" in German. The award is given to share new and up coming blogs.
Questions that I get to answer are:
- When and why did you start blogging?
- I started blogging in April of this year (2013). I started blogging because I love books and I always have opinions about them so I decided to share them with the world. I think I had so many ideas and opinions that I needed to do something constructive with them. Although I have only been blogging for a few months, when I look back at my first posts I definitely see things that I have improved and changed.
- What is your favorite color?
- My favorite color is purple. I like most shades of purple but for some reason my family seems to think that if it's purple then I will automatically like it which is not the case.
- What books can you absolutely not read?
- I cannot read nonfiction books under any circumstances. I find them to be too much like textbooks which I already have to read in school.
- What is your favorite city?
- My favorite city is New York. I really like the atmosphere and the energy in the city. It is my dream to eventually live there and work there.
- Where do you like to read best?
- I love to read on my bed or curled up on a couch. I also like to read in cafes...I can pretty much read anywhere.
- Reading or/and writing?
- Any hobbies besides reading?
- Writing poetry, watching movies, shopping.
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
- Honestly, if I could change one thing about myself I would change some things about my appearance.
- If you could live forever, would you- and why?
- I definitely would live forever because I think it would be interesting to see how much the world would change.
- How many books are on your to-be-read shelf?
- There are hundreds and it grows every day. There are too many for me to actually make progress through so many of them have been on my to be read shelf (online and an actual shelf) for years and I just have never gotten to them.
Mary at Buried Under Romance
Sarah at Words with Sarah
Stacey at Head in the Clouds
Megan at Books I View
Chrissy at A Novel Idea
Questions for My Nominees:
- Why did you start blogging?
- What has been your biggest accomplishment or proudest moment due to blogging?
- What is your favorite movie?
- What is your favorite holiday and why?
- What type of food do you love?
- What is your go-to book when you are upset/angry/need an escape?
- Who is your biggest inspiration in life?
- What is your favorite animal and why?
- What book turned movie do you actually like?
- What is one thing that you dislike about reviewing books?
Please comment your answers so I can see.
Facts About Me:
- I am currently 18 years old.
- I am studying English Literary Studies in college/university (whichever you call it).
- I am very short (4 feet 9 inches)
- I love to wear black.
- I love cats.
- I am a night person. I would rather stay up all night than to wake up before 9 am.
- I consider myself to be extremely introverted and I'm actually ok with that.
- YouTube is very important to me. I spend a lot of time on it.
- I am obsessed with vampires and werewolves and would become one if I could.
- My dream is to become a book publisher and live in New York City.