Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week...
- Describe one of your reading habits.
- Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you choose that/those book(s).
- What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
- Tell us what you're reading right now – what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren't) enjoying.
- Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
- Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books – let's hear it, then!
Right now I am dying for several books to be released. My TBR pile is gigantic but I still cannot wait because once I begin a series I need the rest or I feel like the story is incomplete. I'm waiting for Cress of the Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer, the third book in the Verdantia series by Patricia A Knight, and the sequel to Bethany Aan's Hearts of Ishira. Waiting for sequels is the hardest part of loving books in my opinion. Thankfully since running a book blog I have many books to fill the void but I still have these release dates marked on my calendar.
Tell me what books you are waiting for and share with me your Musing Monday.