Monday, January 13, 2014

New Year's Challenge Day 13

Book Blogger New Year's Challenge

 The Book Blogger New Year's Challenge hosted by Parajunkee.

Day 13 (Share a Blogger Horror Story):

I have had a few minor heart attack moments while blogging but none that were exactly horror story. In the middle of writing a post I have had my computer shut down, blogger stop working, my internet freeze, and a saving or posting error. I have been fortunate enough not to have any major problems but I am looking for a way to archive my posts, not just one blogger, but so I don't lose them if anything happens. If anyone has any suggestions I would really appreciate it.

What is your blogger horror story?

If you want to follow along here are the topics for each day:


4 comments:

  1. Yes, blogger really can be evil sometimes with the bad formatting, not saving right, and one time I had ads that were showing up on my blog for some reason too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! When I was having hacker issues I was getting freezes all the time. It always happened right when I hit SAVE. Blah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had an entire review disappear once...just POOF. I forgot to save a copy elsewhere, so I had to start from scratch. I hate those technical glitches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glitches are totally annoying! I've had my laptop freeze several times while writing reviews, and have had to start rewriting several times. Good idea on archiving posts just to be on the safe side!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment about this post or whatever :)
Thanks for reading and commenting.