Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week...
- Describe one of your reading habits.
- Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you choose that/those book(s).
- What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
- Tell us what you're reading right now – what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren't) enjoying.
- Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
- Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books – let's hear it, then!
Recently I have bought the entire series of Her Russian Protector by Roxie Rivera.
I have pretty much read the entire series in 4 days to one week. I really like this series and I think anyone who loves suspense and romance and Russian culture and the Russian mob will love these books. This series has only made me want to learn to speak Russian even more than I already do.