Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Dec. 25 WWW


To play along just answer the following 3 questions:

1) What are you currently reading?
2) What did you recently finish reading?
3) What do you think you'll read next?

____________________________________________________

Merry Christmas to all of those who celebrate it. I hope you are having a great day.

1) What are you currently reading?

I am currently reading both Bonnie R. Paulson's Psycho Inside Me and Stephen King's Under the Dome.

2) What did you recently finish reading?

I recently finished reading Brooklyn Skye's Stripped Without You. To see how I felt about it come back on Friday to read my review.

3) What do you think you'll read next?

I think I will be reading Goodbye Caution next or Lisa Acerbo's Apocalipstick.


Please share your WWW and tell me what you think of any of these books.
Happy Wednesday and Merry Christmas.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment about this post or whatever :)
Thanks for reading and commenting.