Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Teaser Tuesday: Confessions of a Vampire's Girlfriend


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read

• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!




This week's Teaser Tuesday is:

Title: Confessions of a Vampire's Girlfriend
Author: Katie MacAlister (Katie Maxwell)
Published: 2010
Notes: This versions contains the books Got Fangs?(2005) and Circus of the Darned (2006)

Teaser: "My inner Fran started turning cartwheels of joy. I told her to take a Valium and call me in the morning."

I have read this book already, twice in fact, and it is really great. The descriptions of the characters are so well developed that I fell in love with them and cared about them.

Let me know what you think of the book and please share with me your teases and what you are reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment about this post or whatever :)
Thanks for reading and commenting.