Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week...
- Describe one of your reading habits.
- Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you choose that/those book(s).
- What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
- Tell us what you're reading right now – what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren't) enjoying.
- Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
- Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books – let's hear it, then!
A book that I recently bought for myself is Warm Bodies by Issac Marion. I have been wanting to read this book for a while now. I haven't seen the movie yet either and because I am dying to watch the movie I thought I should probably read the novel first. I usually try to read a book first before I go to see the movie adaptation of it because I want to develop my own opinions of the characters. Also because the book is pretty much always better than the movie.
Please leave a comment sharing your Musing Monday or let me know what you think of book to movie adaptations. Happy Monday! Is there a such thing?