Tuesday, June 10, 2014

I am back!!!

Hello everyone. So if you have read my last blog post or have been on my blog in the past few months you may have noticed that I haven't been posting. That is because I got so caught up in my first year of college that I couldn't really handle blogging on top of that, especially the reading on a schedule in addition to my schoolwork. 

But, I just want to say that I am back!!!!!! Yay for me. 
I have really missed blogging and I want to get back into it.
I have a lot of books that I want to talk about and I cannot wait to get back into book tours. I don't think I had any idea how much I would miss blogging until I stopped doing it. 

Also, some changes might be made to the layout and overall look of the blog just because I like to mix things up and I am not exactly feeling the look anymore. 

So, I hope that I will hear from some of you soon and I am so happy to get back into blogging. 

Happy Tuesday <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment about this post or whatever :)
Thanks for reading and commenting.