Monday, July 29, 2013

Musing Mondays #1

Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week...
  • Describe one of your reading habits.
  • Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you choose that/those book(s).
  • What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
  • Tell us what you're reading right now – what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren't) enjoying.
  • Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
  • Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books – let's hear it, then!

For my first Musing Monday I have decided to talk about one of my reading habits. It's a little strange but here goes. Whenever I read a book I like to put myself in there like I'm one of the characters. I have no idea why but I think it helps me concentrate on the action more if I think of it happening to me. Action/mystery/suspense novels can get a bit scary. Romance novels are fun [I've kissed a lot of vampires and werewolves in paranormal books ;) ] because I can imagine myself falling in love with all of those gorgeous men that I will never actually meet. I guess that is why I love this picture so much...



Musing Mondays is a weekly event hosted by Should Be Reading

Tell me what you think of my weird habit and if you have any of your own.

2 comments:

  1. LOL I like the idea of book boyfriends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have plenty of book boyfriends too, you are not alone in that at all, lol. :D

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment about this post or whatever :)
Thanks for reading and commenting.