Wednesday, July 31, 2013

July 31 WWW



To play along just answer the following 3 questions:

1) What are you currently reading?
2) What did you recently finish reading?
3) What do you think you'll read next?

_______________________________________________________________


1) I am starting a new book today. It is called Moonlight Bleu. I hope I enjoy it.


2) I recently finished Larry Rodness' Perverse. I had an 
extremely hard time finishing this book. The 
review will come in a few days.

3) I think I will be reading Dragon Boy next. 
Hopefully I will like it...I do like dragons so hopefully.


Let me know if you have read any of these books and if you think I will enjoy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment about this post or whatever :)
Thanks for reading and commenting.