Thursday, November 28, 2013

Remy Review

Title: Remy

Author: Katy Evans 

Series: Real #3

Publish Date: November 25, 2013

My Review: Remy is the third installment in the Real series. It is the first book, Real, told in Remy's point of view. This book also has details on the wedding and we see an update on baby Racer. 

Honestly, I think this book is a great read if you love this series. This book gives a look inside Remy's head and if you've read Real and Mine you know that that is an interesting place. 

I liked to see Remy's opinions on things and his take on events because we only saw Brooke's. We also get to see what happened when Remy went to see Scorpion. Brooke only knew vague details so in result so did we. We finally get to see what happened after Brooke left and the pain that Remy felt. 

I loved seeing details about the wedding because we get to see the love between the couple. We also get to see Remy's lack of patience to get the wedding over with so he can get Brooke to himself. 

Quick Opinion: I loved Remy.  I think that it is fantastic for fans of Remy and the series. I give this novel 4.5 stakes and I'm dying to read more. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment about this post or whatever :)
Thanks for reading and commenting.